IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4703

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

This post is funny. It starts with a mythical scenario of what might happen if the planets align for a particular share sales action. And then refers to it as fact about money saved, and then compares this to the earnings of a famous author. Wow, talk about trying too hard.

I cant see how anyone can downramp IHL. Their Covid cure alone will make millionaires for share holders. If the FDA give approval for its trials, it will be the only drug with HCQ in trial in the world. As the Vinnys showed a few days ago, all other trials with this drug have been stopped. We must remember that prior to becoming an Oil salesman and a property developer, the CMO was an Anesthetist. His knowledge of drug development should be much more developed than any old trained Chemist at some lowly Billion dollar plus pharma company. And if the FDA approval lags, it has already been shown to make rats feel better, so perhaps a pivot to veterinary use? $$$$$$$

From reading company announcements I see the OSA trial was to begin Sept 2019. Perhaps this did happen, as the its efficacy may be so good it has the BOD asleep with moving this forward. How good would it be to use these results for approval? $$$$$$

I see some good advice about baskets and eggs. As they say, you should never try and catch a falling knife.

DYOR GLTAH IMO BOHICA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.