IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

A lot of waffle here to try to give your point some validity. I...

1. 7,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2895
    A lot of waffle here to try to give your point some validity.

I gave the facts of what would need to happen if he was doing a downramp to get filled today, showed you the ladder, over a million of stale orders you can see entered in weeks ago through spark, the amount to get filled before that is over 175k worth, and thats if he had an order to get in at .175. Anything above that you can buy on market, and below that would need hundred of thousands of dollars to get done, which is not happening based on a hotcopper post.

Fact of the matter is IHL has been going down for weeks with no downramping from anyone. Thinking because a poster says something negative on the company they want a fill that would require readers of the post (again on one forum ) to sell $175k worth of stock into the low of the day after reading it (which would represent over 20% of daily average volume) is just absurd, to be honest its a little worrying that people actually think this and its the same people that are giving what I considered good analysis on IHL (some of your previous posts had great info) is even more concerning, makes me think the other info your giving hasnt been looked into that much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.