IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I haven't said much of late because I couldn't be bothered...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I haven't said much of late because I couldn't be bothered because we're currently experiencing a "market malaise" as I like to call it and the talk goes from 'rocket ships" to "what's gone wrong?" with any move in the share price.

@Exalted I couldn't have summarised this any better than what you have illustrated in your charts. I can say with surety that my personal portfolio has looked like its in need of a defibrillator the past couple of weeks so IHL is far from being an orphan in that regard.

As for certain other posters on this forum that initiated a thread on this very forum calling the company to be a "billion dollar market cap" and only to sellout at 5 cents just over a week later, I don't think many on here who have been around for a while really give that person a lot of credibility - he's more of a comedian in the mould of HG Nelson.

The biggest trading mistake I have made in the past 6 months was listening to the negativity (I don't like using the term down ramping but this was as close to it as you get) in LKE. I bought my position in the 3's, saw it go to 10 and then get hammered day in, day out by the same posters to the point that I reduced my position significantly in the 7's and only held a small amount when it finally went back in to double digits. The reason I relay this is twofold, firstly I had done the homework and shouldn't have listened to the noise and secondly they had a minor Nasdaq OTC listing. If you look at their announcements they announced on the 20th January that they had received approval for real time electronic trading. Effectively what that meant was an upgrade in their OTC listing to the next level. Only 5 days later on the 25th January they announced they had closed on a $20 million placement at 16.5 cents (an all-time high at that point) , stock closed at 25.5 after hitting 26.75 on volume of 87 million shares only to turn over 109.3 million shares the very next trading day, opening at 40, hitting 46 and closing at 39.5.

That's how quickly proper NASDAQ exposure turned LKE in to a monster and IHL have already signified they intend going straight for a main board listing (on NYSE or NASDAQ).

IMO when this happens with IHL, given its valuation comparison to its listed US peers then good luck holding IHL back, I think it will go mental. You have to look at the peer comparisons, Compass Pathways, Mind Medicine, GW Pharma to see how significantly they value these things compared to Australia. For a comparison closer to home, MXC is really just a generic oils seller with IMO a very flimsy clinical program which had been living on "draw down" facilities and went from 2 to 13 on the back of its LSE listing in February. Its pulled back to 5.6 now (as exalted pointed out in line with everything else) but is still capped at $125 million on the back of its LSE listing so what will a full NASDAQ listing do for IHL? Remember GW Pharma is the gold standard in cannabinoid medicine, is a UK company and still went to list on NASDAQ to realise its full potential which has ultimately led to it being the first med cannabis company taken over by big Pharma.

IHL has always been a stock that has run hard, pulled back, consolidated and then moved up to the next level and so on and so on. I'm confident that this be no different and I wouldn't be surprised if the board pulls another rabbit from the hat that we're not expecting, well at least I hope so!

GLTA.

Ted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.