IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4772

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hey N there are plenty of companies with huge MCs that make no income ADN is one that I am in . Income is not the criteria on a company of this nature IMHO and small caps obviously , so whilst we all have an opinion Mr F in my view is way off .If his criteria were accurate then everything should be valued at a low MC until production and/or sales and then miraculously rerate instantly - that is not how markets work in my experience - the blue sky phase getting set early is imo the key as astute investors have done here and so the MC rises over time as the target milestones are reached . Once it’s proven up investors will pay a bomb .

It is a progressive rise and there can be setbacks as ALL companies experience along the curve . I have been in many companies over 20:years and all ebb and flow . The key is findi g the good ones with great management that have a strategy and delivery of it . It takes time and when you find a good one as I feel we have here you sit and allow it to unfold imo .

Many astute investors more astute than I have invested here and hence the rise in the MC . Management are excellent and are doing All that is required the results will be the results and the value of the company will depend on those we have many opportunities to succeed and are well on the way . Anyone that criticises the path and timing / MC at this juncture when we are clearly on track imo has no knowledge of what it takes to build a successful company and has not done there DD .

I am comfortable to be patient and others can do what they wish however there is no cause to suggest the MC should not be where it is given what is in the pipeline in my view . They get 675 over the line I can sense a huge uplift in the MC as it has universal application . Big risks = big rewards here in my view and I am happy I am in it here .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.