IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-5034

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I assume your posts are being moderated because you and others have published PRIVATE email responses on a social media platform.

Publishing private emails without the authors consent is a direct contravention of the privacy act and I'm guessing HC has the responsibility as a social media platform to ensure such contraventions do not occur on their site.

I find it ironic that people are happy to post private emails with the directors name and details plastered all over it and yet I never seem to see the posters email details as they almost always seem to be deleted obviously being cognisant of their own privacy issues as they post them under anonymous made up "handles".

I have also rung Joel to alert him to this fact and at the same time he did indeed confirm that Sud's LinkedIn account has been hacked and he is currently speaking with LI about what can be done to rectify it. In saying that surely its common sense to everyone that Sud is just not going to delete everything he has done in the past 8 years and delete circa 11,000 connections because he got out of the wrong side of the bed. Seriously, why would Sud' s LI account matter in the first place?

Ted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.