IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-5142

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Regarding EUA, my sense is that if the FDA is interested in entertaining it, then their feedback on the roadmap for IHL-675a trials will mention the points on it where EUA might become possible, depending on progress.

EUA has simply been a potential mentioned by Incannex. The FDA effectively announcing that it shares that aspiration would be meaningful and would give us our first data point on how far off that could be. Remember that EUA has the potential to shorten the roadmap and generate revenue earlier: that's significant for investors.

But I agree with you that it isn't the main value of the upcoming news. EUA is but one of many unknowns that will become less unknown upon receiving feedback. Right now, we have no details on the roadmap at all. The FDA feedback will arguably be the biggest determining force in shaping that roadmap. Unknowns becoming known is all part of de-risking, and feeding investor confidence.

I also agree that the US listing probably represents a much larger landmark for the company's valuation - but at present, the FDA feedback could push the share price well above the 30c mark. The potential for it to stay there is also present, considering the amount of news flow ahead. If I'm right and the BOD has been waiting for the FDA feedback before further cementing and communicating their US exchange listing plans, then an update on those in the weeks following the FDA feedback could cause another significant move north.

Enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.