IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-5314

1. 4,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8428
    It hasn't been mooted yet from the IHL team but I suspect it isn't far away, particularly after the most recent announcement regarding the 'lung inflammation development program' and the 'process of designing a phase 1 clinical trial necessary to assess these conditions in-human with the purpose to form part of three distinct investigational new drug
    applications (‘INDs’) and their associated studies required for registration and marketing authority. The
    Company will update ASX when the development outline is finalised'

Mooted what ?
    Acute Myocarditis / cardiovascular disease (CVD) ( inflammatory condition of the heart ) must surely be on the IHL teams radar now after the wonderful Phase 1 outcomes achieved by Cardiol.

'acute myocarditis, an inflammatory condition of the heart, which remains a leading cause of sudden cardiac death in children and young adults.”

Their randomised, placebo controlled double blind achieved 'topline results'...something that Im sure won't be lost on the FDA once their application is filed.

Link
    Cardiol Therapeutics Announces Topline Results from Phase I Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Clinical Trial of CardiolRx™ - Technical420 | Technical420

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3118/3118912-605bd20a47b1f0dc79c3d0f2ad3dc5da.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3118/3118909-547b56b7f35713bee2b1b6f292944f6f.jpg

Dig in and have a read - well worth it in light of IHLs' wonderful news this week. Very exciting time to be holder in such a world class team that IHL is proving itself to be.

Views are my own as always open to the scrutiny of all who may be interested.

GLA smile.png
    Last edited by Flectional: 24/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.