IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-545

1. 10,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2812
    These "gun traders" are doing themselves a disservice by selling out at this point in time - the only excuse I would accept is that they're desperate for cash otherwise you wouldn't sell IHL shares when the company is potentially on the cusp of something really big here. I won't run through all of the catalysts that are just around the corner as we all know what they are by now.

GW Pharma is a $US3.4B company, and as you said, this is principally on the back of revenue generated by Epidiolex which is a treatment for seizures associated with a rare tumour called tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC). Can you imagine where our MC would sit if we happen to come up with the first and only treatment for the much more commonplace conditions ARDS / OSA / TBI / CTE??

Momentum is definitely returning, as it should, you only have to look at the top few lines of the BUY side of the ledger which is stacking up very nicely now. We've had quite a few "trapped" DTs from the ARDS trial ann a month or so ago but hopefully we've shaken the bulk of those guys out now.

I look forward to the next few months with much anticipationbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.