IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-563

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    IMO Cannvalate and IHL will merge or the former will acquire the latter eventually....

Look at how this is going. Cannvalate has wanted to list on ASX for some time now but still waiting, for what exactly?

IHL now being changed to Incannex, with the dental biz gone it will purely be a MM play. Who does the MM stuff? Sud. Incannex Oils might as well be Cannvalate favored brand compared to MXC and AGH at this point because they own so much of the company.

Through Sud Cannvalate is already #1 shareholder of IHL with only a few oppies tranches exercised. If all the Cannvalate Oppies AND Suds 20c options are exercised that would give Cannvalate a staggering stake over the company. They could easily do a T/O with a bit of effort at that point.

So what does IHL retain? The IP from the 4 trials. I think IHL is a way for Cannvalate and Sud to explore the Novel IP side of things as Sud has said is the future of MM, not generic oils in previous interviews. We can look to Canada's GW Pharma to see results of that, Sud even compared us, Botanix and others to GW Pharma in 2019s Preso.

But if we were successful on one of our IP candidates do you think Sud and Cannvalate wouldnt want that for themselves? I think IHL is a vehicle for them to trial this IP, and if successful there will definitely be something brewing behind the scenes between the two parties.

Kicker is, for Sud/Cannvalate to get that kind of control over IHL those oppies need to be in the money to be exercised. At 14c and 20c price points? You'd think they'd be doing everything in their power to get us there and beyond those levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.