IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I found it interesting that dosing for the OSA trial had begun...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I found it interesting that dosing for the OSA trial had begun although recruitment hadn't finished. This may be common practice as another on here correctly guessed this would be the case leading up to the quarterly, but I had incorrectly assumed that they would finish recruitment and smash out the 14* patients together. Success in a phase 2b human trial* would be huge.

I buy into the narrative that the NASDAQ/NYSE could rocket us into the $s. Not only because of the strong fundamentals for each research program, but also because now I am sensing that we are not the main event (on the ASX) and management is organising things in such a way that it will give maximum effect to the share price upon listing in the US - as Exalted eludes to our business case seemingly falls on deaf ears on the ASX. And some good news is in the bank (e.g trials WILL go ahead bar any black swan events)

That we know about, as an example management could
    1) list in the US, immediately
    2) Start 1st psychedelics trial (I think), I know this one is a longer process with intricacies, and immediately
    3) announce 2nd psychedelics trial. shortly thereafter
    4) announce phase 2b OSA results and
    5) launch the 4 clinical trials for HCQ and CBD

maybe not in this order and obviously more things could be mixed in. with so many irons in the fire I believe management has the ability to play with timelines and because of this they are saving some fireworks to coincide with the US listing. you see a lot on hot copper that X stock is going to the moon, but I think this one will. and you can make a killing on this stock before any scaled up testing in humans via a phase 3 has taken place which is where the biggest risk is!

I also think management know that they want to explode this listing so if they do want to call a CR to help fund some of the trials, they will be doing it at >$1. also, imagine how the market reacts when Sud converts in September. 40m.

*going off memory for names/numbers

GLTAH ~ 75% IHL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.