IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-5918

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi all,

Below is the contents of my post back at end of April which was a summary of an email response I received from Joel.

Joel certainly indicated that NASDAQ was the targeted US exchange, but were exploring all options with EAS. He also said he expected the listing would be achieved in far less than 12 months.

See below.

=============================

I contacted Joel by email asking a number of questions regarding the dual listing on a US exchange.

Joel has replied to my email. While his response was somewhat light on in terms of specifics, I was impressed that he at least responded to my email.

Key takeaways from his response are:

1. Joel and the BOD have identified the dual listing in the US as a key deliverable for the business and will be doing everything within its power to progress the opportunity as efficiently and practicably possible;
    2. Joel was working towards providing the market with an update in the coming weeks;
    3. Joel confirmed that NASDAQ (as most of us had assumed) is the ultimate goal, but said they are exploring all options in conjunction with EAS;
    4. Joel confirmed that he expected the listing in the US to be far quicker than 12 months. And, that he and the team are working to ensure that this is the case;
    5. Joel confirmed that he did not envisage any issues that would prevent or delay entry to the targeted US exchange. He stated that they had planned and prepared well, which will ultimately set us up for success;
    6. Joel stated that the EAS team has been great and helped facilitate many helpful and positive meetings. And, that EAS would continue to assist throughout the process.

Whilst Joel explained that he could not be more explicit in telling me the exact nature of progress and status, without a formal announcement through the asx, he did confirm he was working towards a formal announcement update in the coming weeks. I certainly look forward to that.

I felt that Joel’s email exuded a confident and positive tone and it seems EAS is making good progress, without advising any specifics.

Like many on this forum have assumed, the listing process in the US will not happen over night, but I was pleased to hear that Joel has not identified any issues or encumbrances to prevent or delay the US listing from happening, in far less than 12 months. This will be a long - but hopefully rewarding - wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.