IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Meh. The posters here are no more repetitious than the internet...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Meh. The posters here are no more repetitious than the internet at large.
    If you want to gather as much information as possible, you have to have some stomach for repetition.

Out of ten articles you might read about a company, most of the info will be repeated in more than one of the articles, and some of it in all.
    But you read those ten articles and more, because you understand that the one or two details that might be in only one article, might be vital to understanding whether the stock belongs in your portfolio or not. And if so, how much belongs there.

Do I learn something new from every post here? Of course not. But I'd be a bit of a fool to expect to.
    I do expect, from time to time, to find something I overlooked. And in that respect, I'm not disappointed.

Also, I'm not the only person in the universe, and in recognition of this fact, I appreciate the 'churn' because it allows newcomers who know less about IHL, to find important information more easily. I remember appreciating that when I was a newcomer. I found this forum very informative, and the posters accessible and mostly well-informed. I still cultivate gratitude for this today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.