IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-6251

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Mornin' Ime, I think you are being too kind ole mate in your shot at dolci LOL

What I see repeated time after time with dolci is charting predictions that are wrong more times then they are right and that was so easy a month back to verify with some researching by reading back over her charting predictions and the subsequent SP movements - it was really no different to the broken clock adage of being right only twice every day.

This latest burst from this self appointed oracle quantifies the lack of ability and humility that dolci possesses and I am quite qualified to state that, as I was a victim of dolci's out bursts recently where I was accused quite blatantly of being an IHL SP manipulator but the truth was that I had instead been buying millions of IHL shares a a higher price than I needed to pay to support an IHL share price that was under a lot of pressure.

dolci's outburst towards me then was unqualified, unthought and without any factual truth and for those that are basing their investment decisions on anything dolci says or puts up in a chart - well I wish you luck, you will need it.

And to dolci - well I will keep a copy of your latest burst of rubbish regarding your inept knowledge of the full aspects and requirements of a Nasdaq listing for the day in the near future that IHL is indeed listed on the Nasdaq but that is just my opinion folks but based on a lot more reading than dolci has obviously not done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.