IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

You've nailed it with that post Andres. So often words that you...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    You've nailed it with that post Andres.

So often words that you have used like like "enormous and extraordinary" are used very loosely and too often but in my years of investing I have yet to see one that fills the "enormous/extraordinary boots" quite like IHL does.
    It's staggering to contemplate the expected rush of investor interest and huge share price surge after a favourable OSA and Nasdaq listing announcements and I personally am 100% confident that will happen and as you said - that's without our other pathways finding success as well.

It won't be long IMO before many of the present IHL sideline watchers are utterly pi55ed off with themselves for not climbing on board whilst they had the opportunity at a much, much lower share price.
    The writing is right there on the wall and it is so visible and I just hope that many that need a boost to their families financial lives take the opportunity to punt on a remarkable company because IMO, it will be a life changer for those brave enough to commit.

I am so looking forward to appreciating the ride that I expect we are about to experience and especially with a lot of you guys and gals that have been here for some years as well.
    Last edited by Chaya: 06/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.