IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I must say amb005 , although I have no issue with you per se...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I must say amb005 , although I have no issue with you per se that you are off the mark regardless of whether you are a trader or long term investor in two respects :

1. Seeking to compare IHL to companies you mention as peers is incorrect IHL is a biotech business ( that also sells oils ) . It has four trials and a psychedelic strategy . It has no peers in respect of the trials and on success it will have IP protection for its drugs and it is clear from historical deals such as GW Pharma that such IP protection can result in billions of dollars in value . IHL has four such opportunities on the table and the psychedelics . Obviously success is required but success on any of them will potentially result in a MC of many multiples of where it is now . I had ECS , CAN and others but no longer as the competition is huge in that space and margins tight .IHL stands alone if you know the facts .

2. This investment is a blue sky investment and not a revenue one . In fact revenue is not relevant when investing in a growth stock . If you want revenue invest in a blue chip . So one must know the investment and the reason one is investing is growth imo at this stage of its development . If you want revenue here then perhaps you should hold top up and wait for its IP to develop then the revenue may come unless Big Pharma comes knocking .

Whilst we all may have different strategies I must say I have traded over the years and it is hit and miss .,I have made my returns and been lucky enough to do that by finding gems early understanding the business and loading on the investment and then patiently holding and riding the waves .

There will be retracement on every stock as the business grows , regardless of whether it is a growth or revenue investment . I have not seen any stocks that do not ebb and flow with either impulsive waves up and retracement or impulsive waves down and retracements , regardless of whether they are growth or revenue based .

In conclusion objectively this company has many potential company makers in the pipeline and it is a different business to the vanilla oil plays . I am excited due to the potential it has on success as we all should be . If they get success on any of the four trials even one which is imo very likely given the stage results to date we will be very very well rewarded .So I will be patient and ride out any retracement in the SP and ignore the noise as the upside dips very significant and the risk reward equation very favourable to the upside . This is my view and it is based on DD and results to date not emotion . There is no fundamental reason to date to suggest any concern at all with the company regardless of the SP pullback and so I will hold and top up on retracement .

Each to their own . But may I say your posts indicate to me you do not appreciate the potential here .Needless to say the above is my opinion but I assure you it is based on objective assessment and DD .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.