IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-6482

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    hi sf , yes opposing views create interest and it is not pleasant when the SP falls for anyone I agree , but these ebbs and flows are par for the course and as long as the fundamentals are intact ( and there is no reason to believe otherwise ) I as an investor I will ride it out as I have a long term view .

I do not know what the company intends to do with the oil sale aspect of the business but my view for what it is worth is that there are many players in that space , huge competition and tight margins . Therefore I would be happy for the company to focus on the potentially game changing trials and its IP strategy as that is where the significant value is imo . If they succeed on any of the trials , ARRDS ,OSA etc and achieve IP protection the market would be huge as others have posted given the worldwide application . Anyway that is my view others may have a different view but I would like to see them focus on the areas where if successful there is no competition and potentially huge value add .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.