IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I've posted on this so many times. The stupidity in operating by...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I've posted on this so many times. The stupidity in operating by some online traders is breathtaking. You don't seem to realise that stupid operating damages markets. The line of 356394 when there was just 1.2 m traded for the day started it. That's 30% of the day's volume offered in one line sat that point - how do you think you are going to get taken out given those metrics?

Let alone the absolute fool who has offered 1 million at 28.5 when there was already 1 million on the offer. You have no chance of getting taken today , absolely ZERO . All that you will do is successfully get others to sell down and then presumably just tick down yourself. Go and get a broker to operate for you - whatever you pay for proper execution is pittance compared to what you are costing yourselves. The flip side also goes the opposite way, if you do get taken on that line of stock then the stock is seriously going up and it will be 2 cents higher in a blink of an eye from when you sell it.1 cent movements on a million shares is worth $10k per cent so you doing what you are doing is going to cost you a lot of money.

Either that or you're trying to drive the price down but I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory - I would just assume its just total stupidity.

You don't go to a house auction and put all your cards out on the table in one hit - either as the buyer or the seller. It's no different here, it totally beggars belief.

Ted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.