IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

That's a bit harsh.I think @Empboss is simply looking for a...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    That's a bit harsh.
    I think @Empboss is simply looking for a gauge of community sentiment. His better angels are probably telling him everything you think you just taught him. But his darker angels are probably making him doubt. It happens to us all at some point, and it isn't always a completely rational process.

As has been discussed at length, amongst other significant news, we recently learned some preliminary results from IHL42x 2b trials were positive enough to be used to support Incannex's patent application. That news was buried inside a price sensitive announcement, that on the face of things, probably should not have been expected to move the share price much at this point. So to those of us inclined to extrapolate ultimate success of the primary endpoint of the trial in a few months, we may have felt the SP should have moved more, hence the louder whispers of darker angels.

Plus, as @Empboss mentioned: most observers are probably waiting to time their entry for the ramp up to the US listing and/or trial announcements and trial results. Without the company advertising a clear timeline for those, folks are not receiving a clear Buy signal. I think he's right about that. I'm just completely ok with those timelines not being forthcoming quite yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.