IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Well post September 30 2021. -Commencement of our...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Well post September 30 2021.
    -Commencement of our Psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy for Generalised Anxiety Disorder (Psi-GAD) trial with the Company now in the process of co-ordinating two clinical trials as part of the clinical development program aimed at achieving FDA approval for Psi-GAD therapy. HUGE, Compass, Mind Medicine - market cap ect
    -Our IHL - 42X Sleep Apnea phase 2b trial results are imminently pending release. They've said for years they believe positive results from this will be a huge valuation injector into the company.
    -Commencement of recruiting for our IHL-675A for lung inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease trial using soft gel capsules. Another enormous market we could tap into.
    -Updates on our next move regarding IHL-216A for concussions and traumatic brain injuries.
    -Listing on the Nasdaq is either imminent or has already taken place.
    -A MM biotech company heading into the New Year with $80 million cash on hand listed on two separate international stock exchanges. More than enough money to fund most if not all of our clinical development over the following 3-4 years.
    -Directors all having significant skin in the game.

I would say the sentiment should be extremely positive. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a post-Sept 30 2020 increase in stock price, if not even more explosive.

I think I can speak on behalf of everyone here, this company is life changing. All we have to do now is sit back and enjoy the wild ride we are about to embark upon. This BOD is absolutely nailing it. The celebratory beers are tasting bloody terrific tonight and they'll taste even better at Christmas.
    Enjoy the weekend legends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.