IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey TVLove your work mate.I don't think we can think of Dr. Sud...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hey TV

Love your work mate.

I don't think we can think of Dr. Sud as a conventional shareholder (like you or me). 200m shares cant be moved on the market. Today has been a good volume day for us with 7m shares, normally we trade about 2m, so based on 2m would take him 100 days to move his shares on the market IF no one else was to sell a single share (lets leave the increased volume the US listing will generate out of the argument for now). On top of this, there are disclosures he needs to make to the market if he sells, think back to E's write ups - "still hasn't sold a share" and how that carries weight. This is a very good image to the market.

I think his conversion will come down to his conviction in the companies strategy, and reading between the lines looking at all the work he and the BOD have put in to date, I dare say he will convert a significant quantity or all. Sud will make money on this company when we are trading at multiples of todays SP and he gets that big buy out offer or conditions warrant that he can sell down some of his shares without it adversely affecting the share price. Interesting reading the prospectus, its lights his name up as being significantly invested in this company... I'm sure US investors will watch with interest to see what happens with these options, what better signal than the front man for medical research throwing the kitchen sink at this thing?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3492/3492770-f878887ffd1cca16502c3f121484585d.jpg

Also I cant find the source, but I believe one of our treatments (I think OSA) was the brain child of Sud, perhaps a more experienced SH like E could confirm. Speaking of E, looking forward to his next write up, nearly about time to fly the flag on ASX Bets on Reddit I imagine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.