IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-7123

1. 4,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8307
    @Oldpa1

and it just keeps getting bigger wink.png
    if you have a spare moment at some point the link is well worth a read - deepest understanding yet for mine on the potential that lies ahead to Incannex and ( what I now have great confidence in saying ) IHL 675A - the Anti-inflammatory wonder drug that may potentially sweep all before it.
    Previous published data and the ongoing research in the medical / pharmacological community serve to underpin this view.

believe the potential in IHL 675A is beyond the current estimation of what we already know -

Lavendar, tomatoes, peppers, jasmine, green tea....you may know someone or have experienced a feeling of well being after consuming any of the above in pure form or as an extraction.....must be imagining it right? ......nope!

and its a big nope.

Nerolidolbiggrin.png....Anti inflammatory modulator ........no wonder you get a feeling of well being !

this little gem is the predominant terpene/terpenoid in all the above and is known to have beneficial relieving health effects in diseases including cancer and conditions such as anxiety.....and this is the tip of the iceberg....

Nerolidol is the predominant extracted terpene from 'kush' family of cannabis cultivars and returned significant statistical data from a survey group of users who responded that kush was the predominant product choice for use when seeking relief and remedy to anxiety.

Nerolidol is the predominant extracted terpene/ terpenoid from green tea and has evidenced and demonstrated anticancer properties with researchers evaluating Nerolidol ( and other volatiles) efficacy for relief and treatment of breast and cervical cancer cells.
    Plenty on the web to verify all this.

this is just the appetiser...
    Link
    Anti-inflammatory effect of nano-encapsulated nerolidol on zymosan-induced arthritis in mice - ScienceDirect)

Nerolidol found in the essential oils and plants listed, above as well as many others, is revealing itself to be the anti-inflammatory terpene in cannabis (cbd extract) active in modulating the pro -inflammatory cytokines (TNF-α and β, IL-1, IL-1β, IL-6, IL-17, IL-4, IL-10, TGF-β1, and IFN-γ)
    active further in modulating disease signaling pathways (RANKL, NFKB, MAPK family, COX-2, iNOS, PGE-2, MPP, MPO, c-FOS, Foxp3 and RORγ) and attenuation of arthritis symptoms with a possible inhibition of disease (Carvalho et al., 2019).Experimental models of rodent arthritis are widely used because they have similarities with the disease in humans, such as inflammatory cell infiltration, joint edema and histopathological changes. The most commonly used arthritogenic agents are Freund's complete adjuvant, bovine type II collagen, antigens, immunocomplexes, and zymosan (Dolati et al., 2016; Mahdi et al., 2017).
    We know the conditions IHL 675A has the potential to treat by addressing the inflammation directly - believe this is the reason why.....Nerolidol.
    Combine this with the synergistic outcomes already achieved as witnessed by our rats and potential is a very small word for the possible size this will become
    All purpose multi - use / treatment wonder drug ...IHL 675A no brainer for mine. biggrin.png

this is all my own opinion based upon the emerging science at hand
    absolutely stunning stuff imo
    GLA

Last edited by Flectional: 22/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.