IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-78

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Agreed.

However, business has changed significantly since the period of mid-late 2019 where IHL traded in that range.

Only on the positive...
    I am still of the belief that the MM oils section of the biz has still not been truly factored into the SP yet. Many other ASX MM companies with less units sold and less patients than us, yet alone our ridiculous growth rate 0-1000+ patients in 3 months (thanks cannvalate) are valued at 20-40M MC that I am looking at. On the oils side Althea still has the best numbers discounting the other issues that they have. Even so far down from highs as they are, still valued at ~80M MC.

IHL good value at 50-70M MC imo for what has been PROVEN, NOT what is to come.

OSA + TBI Trials successful? That's Novel IP with FDA Fast-tracking pathway added to the portfolio. We saw what BOT was worth before their disaster trials. They had successful psioriasis iirc? Acne Phase 1 and Superbug Killer and traded in a range where they were valued at 200-300M, albeit with a stronger cash position than IHL currently has.

Cannvalates oppies have up to 14c for milestones, and expire EOY this year. Sud's own oppies have exercise price of 20c, and only get vested when IHL reaches 20c SP and holds it for 5 trading days. That's his payday, he doesn't get anything else from being part of IHL. Remember that the IP belongs to IHL. However, Sud is now top 5 holder and if he exercises all his oppies he will probably be #1 holder. SKIN IN THE GAME.

IHL at 14c would be ~100M MC.
    IHL at 20c would be 143M MC.
    IHL at 30c would be 215M MC.

Each to their own... Let's see what happens when the team pulls through on these trials no?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.