IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-8164

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    We are in the waiting room ATM. The SEC has yet to respond to the IHL application with any quires. As far as we know. Our board has NEVER been half assed in who they engage with to proceed with anything they have put in motion.
    Patience is a very hard task master at times. To be honest. I'm chomping at the bit to know where we are in regards to the SEC & our listing. As well as our listing date.
    I'm sure Roth would have a $ figure in mind that would be preferable to receive the best outcome on listing with future raises in mind?
    We have 6 programs on the books ATM & heading into Phase 2 & 3 trials will not be cheap. IXHL's ability to fund those trials into their fruition will be crucial to analysts coverage which BTW was a task that was part of the EAS deal. Vitally important to bringing onboard insto & soph interest ($).
    The road ahead is beyond exciting as far as I'm concerned.
    The BOD have absolutely excelled at putting into place the framework to get us to where we are today.
    We have attracted pip traders along the way. There's good & bad that comes with that attraction.
    So many of us LTH have had a sensational journey over the last month or so (year really). Yet we are still only in the early phases of this companies growth.
    For the 1st time since I was a kid, I can't wait to see what the next 12 months reveals for this play. It really is beyond exciting for each of us personally & for those that suffer from the ailments IHL is aiming to cover.
    From my perspective all I see from where we are now is, win, win ,win.
    Only tagged you Ringo for your ?.
    Good luck bud. You don't need it as you're invested but GL anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.