IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Absolutely agree. Of course, it's exciting to get wound up on...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Absolutely agree. Of course, it's exciting to get wound up on the short term expectations and milestones but my eyes are fixed firmly on the future. I have been on the IHL train for close to two years now and thanks to the knowledge of many of the regular posters on here I have been able to take quite a position. I remember those regular posters reiterating how exciting the following 12 months post 4c conversion would be and this company has gone above and beyond all my expectations.
    What they are building is a brand that will be recognised globally and make everyone on this forum extremely happy. As I said, short term milestones are brilliant and exciting, but in five years time when I am cruising around the Medeteranium, ordering $100 cocktails whilst my 11/10 wife (whom I haven't met yet) tells me about how smart I was to invest in this beast of a company. That's when I will start pinching myself.
    I also feel very comfortable with the fact that upon the success of these clinical trials not only will we all be able to enjoy the financial benefits of our investment but thousands of people globally will have their lives changed for the better due to our drugs.
    We said this 12 months ago but I'll say it again, we are on the verge of one hell of a rerate and I've got a feeling it's going to be a lot more explosive and exciting than many of us expect. This really does feel like Deja vu from September 2020.
    This is as good a forum as I have ever been a part of and I'm sure that over the next few months we will be inundated with new holders which may negatively impact this sharing space. So thanks to all the original and regular posters (you know who you are) for all the information and analysis over the years. You've changed my life.
    Buckle-up holders, let's get this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.