IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Well avcat , you do not need to hope too much to be wrong as you...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457

Well avcat , you do not need to hope too much to be wrong as you are . There is no basis for your meltdown and concern the retracement from its highs is to be expected . Also a drop in the SP is to be expected particularly as the option expiry date was approaching not to mention that September is a traditionally weak month and we have had macro weakness across the board on specs .

The fundamentals are intact we are close to news of US listing and news of . FDA application and I am of the view that this retracement is a temporary blip and even if the SP drops a little further it presents a buying opportunity . Patience and courage needed .

I don’t know where you get your feeling from bud however imo it’s not based on fundamentals or substance based on what I know and the DD of this company regardless of any experience you personally may have had elsewhere . IMO this company and it’s board are the real deal and they have shown that through their hard work and manner in which they have positioned the company . If investors sell now their prerogative but I dare say imo they will in due course regret that move . Each to their own bud .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.