IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It give's me great pleasure to see the narrative playing out...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    It give's me great pleasure to see the narrative playing out exactly as most here would expect, share price takes a breather and the panic stations spring out of the ground I suppose it is that time of year. The underlying business has never been healthier and our outlook is as green as grass, unfortunately there are some I think that are green with envy instead. The market is full of those too green to market to see how this plays out, fortunately for most our saviour the Greenback will soon come aplenty. There is a theme here and much like our future I see lots of Green.

I don't see a downside to our current position the Doc converts his options and the coffers grow or he doesn't and we limit the dilution and our friends across the drink create a frenzy to snap up what they can with a thirst for more.

There will be multiple cap raising events in the coming years, as recently stated the trials will cost significantly more than the current account balance to complete. The less dilution now the better in my opinion. Each time we will go through the same sequence of events, at the end of the day 7c to 35c in 12 months is a brilliant result and if that's not good enough or you don't have the conviction to ride a retracement than maybe IHL isn't for you.

I have a property sale settling in the next 3 weeks and I really hope it happens before all the fireworks really begin, I haven't bought since converting options last year but I think there is a healthy parcel with my name on it sitting under the IHL tree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.