IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

These are just market maker BS transactions - but the point I...

1. 6,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    These are just market maker BS transactions - but the point I think is that we seeing very little retail selling. A few here and there. We are retracing again in a compressed low range way (corrective) versus large volume, large range (impulsive) waves up. Many of us who have been holders for years see this repeat over and over again. (except at progressively higher price points)

Re the Dow, September is the worst month of the year for the bourses. Almost any excuse for the market to swing its longs and shorts for profit opportunities. If we have a bad September, we often get a good October. The market then "gets it out of the way" and then creates a bullish runway for the next upleg into Xmas. Given timing, I think there is a potential benefit here for the IHL Nasdaq listing to get great tailwind.

And likely a small window of remaining opportunity for investors to buy stock at these current prices. This will turn on a dime IMO. What's the bet that we see a 1000+ Dow day early next week - straw hats in winter. Invest the opportunity and take advantage of the moment - a good strategy IMO.
    Last edited by andres: 01/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.