IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

This post 10 years old now, but may be of some interest to...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    This post 10 years old now, but may be of some interest to those, who like me, have been to lazy up until this point to work out how long this thing actually takes...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3655/3655629-a6cc13f54156b91e51fb5ac0a8e7d813.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3655/3655637-080145fe87b47493f8c0b5da84cb093d.jpg
    IHL filed their F-1 form on the 17/08/2021, 42 days later they filed the F/1A amendment form on the 28/09/2021. It has been 7 days since that filing on the 27/08/2021 to todays date of the 05/10. Looking at the timelines in the above post, all will depend on if the SEC require a 3rd review &/or any additional reviews after that, or if the the latest F1/A will tie the process up... If the company manages to get this iteration of the form through, it is possible that the end of next week could be the news we have been waiting for and the 2 week roadshow will begin... If a third review is required, we could be 3 weeks away still from starting the roadshow. At this stage no news of amended SEC forms is good news IMO.

Amens1a was kind enough to compare the original F1 form and the amended F1/A form here from which you can make your own assertions as to how far the company is off completing this process. In my (uneducated) opinion however, substantial parts of the original document remained unchanged from version to version which makes me optimistic that the end of next week is in the realm of possibilities, I just hope the roll over of the Quarter (& need to update financials) & prevailing market conditions don't slow us down, but hey, that's stating the obvious.

When the news got released for the original F/1 form I think a lot of punters got super excited for an opportunity to take advantage of the some arbitrage and to make a quick gain with the mindset of selling on at a premium to US investors, I am of the belief that most (like me) probably didn't look enough into how long this process can take, and that is why we have seen the exit of some fickle money lately who hadn't planned to have their cash parked in IHL for so long... I cant really prove any of this and its a baseless opinion, but those who have played IHL long have been constantly rewarded over the last year, and will continue to be after this market correction has been and gone. Will the punters be back? Of course. There are many ways to skin a cat, Goodluck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.