IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-8636

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    hi malk and thanks for you comments.

I see that long term this may be something IHL will investigate in terms of "rare" diseases as anything is possible though the point of view I was taking was in the short and medium term view.

it would look inconsistent in the direction and audience that IHL are currently trying to attract.

it is in my opinion only that because of the above I don't think it's something we'll investigate but may already have something sidelined for the long term. I could be wrong or I could be right as we're not at that point right now and this is just hypotheticals we're talking then we shouldn't be to focused on what 'could be'.

in saying all that I certainly appreciate your time to write such a detailed response.

one thing I will say is that even if we had some cure or treatment for a rare disease, while profitability is an advantage due to the treatment/cure, that doesn't mean the insurances will accept the costs associated to treat their client and the same goes for an individual with no healthcare. i would question whether it's even worth exploring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.