IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-8655

1. 1,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295

Do I post this ? It’s a bit waffley ands all opinion, changes nothing really. It’s after a few pints of a cheap beer from some local so you have been warned.

ihl is too misunderstood for the ASX. I am going to leave the tall poppy syndrome well alone for now.

The liquidity and perception of this “alternative” medicine co that calls on the asx to fund sp increase has already been I think, found wanting. The willing investor pool just flat out isn’t there.

Aussies are great at push starting things and fighting lost causes but we also seem to be perennial sufferers of what I call crows disease. Always chasing the next shiny object and wanting or needing the next quick win.
    This ,Coupled to I would say a significant rusted on supporter base compounds the issue. The supporters won’t sell and so growth is limited to some extent. The crows get some small reward but eventually move on.

but by jingoes it has still done well to date.

I remain bullish due to both the 6 key medical indicators they are chasing and what I think will then be supercharged by the near NASDAQ listing.
    To the bloke that posted up the precedent for from other listing- thanks. It is something I feel in my gut that we could see here too.

regards unashamed fan of like minded rusted on ihl investors.

big and small.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.