IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

IHL is back on support again. But one thing I've noticed is that...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    IHL is back on support again. But one thing I've noticed is that IHL loves it's falling wedges which is bullish and a positive sign IMO. Day and swing traders will always take profits but as long as the accumulation/manipulation has stopped, no reason why we shouldn't be heading back up.

Ignore the messy chart but as you can see, RSI is close to bottom, the wedge is tightening/squeezing and as you can see, it's formed a new trend line as compared to the previous one.

The fundamentals haven't changed, a lot of great things planned with for the future with it's different pathways so I'm not concerned at all. I'm not sure about the rest and the panic sellers, but I've seen these as great buying/topping up opportunities.

Yes there is fear in the overall market due to the China and US situation but as a long term holder, I will do what I can do accumulate as much as I can cause the future is bright IMO and we just have to be patient. Again, just my own opinion and not an incentive for anyone to FOMO in.

Have a lovely day ahead everyone

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3659/3659804-ff81771a4231896cf0f86c19df50e1c2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.