IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-8759

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey @davefisher

I am so sorry, I cannot find a pattern from past US SEC notices that would answer your question with some confidence.
    Each step in the SEC approval process is dependant on a number of variables.

We just have to be happy with ticking off each milestone in the SEC approval process one step at a time.

The next notice that we can expect from the SEC is a "Notice of Effectiveness"
    "The effectiveness notices will be distributed as an EDGAR form type called "EFFECT." The public will now be able to search for a company's filings and be able to see when the staff declared a particular Securities Act registration statement effective."

This notice is subject to the SEC accepting our last Form F1/A. The SEC could very well require more information and require another Form F1/A.

I have found one thing which may or may not be of interest to you.

I may not know the possible DATE that we may receive the "EFFECT notice" confirming our registration.

BUT I think I know what TIME each day.

Please check this link of the previous EFFECT notices issued by the SEC............ Click this link

What I have noticed is that these "EFFECT" notices are released at the exact same time each day.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3696/3696283-31ce02f5667b0e6f3252b9ff604a06ed.jpg

I am assuming 12:15 am is Washington DC time

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3696/3696276-7166cd7630aabbc073bca5d0243a8c8b.jpg

Thus moving forward IMO we can anticipate (all things being equal) "Notice of Effectiveness" news (if issued for IXHL) to be around 3:15 pm each day our time.

This may not be much help to you, but I thought it worthy enough to pass on to IHL Land.

Let's hope that DATE is sooneek.png

Good luck @DaveFisherwink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.