IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

This is currently what I am seeing. I have previously mentioned...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    This is currently what I am seeing. I have previously mentioned that IHL loves the falling wedge pattern and the trend has repeated itself time and time again. But after the wedge, each time, there has been an accumulation phase before historically it has broken to the upside. With the NASDAQ announcement due soon, I wouldn't be surprised for a further more of an accumulation before it decides to break in the direction of it's choice. RSI also bounced off as anticipated.

Growing up, I have heard trend is your friend and this is what I see from the technical analysis.

Definitely a few exciting weeks ahead and then what the future holds is another exciting chapter in the life of IHL. Even the BOD have put their money where their mouth is and with the CMO, Sud buying a fair chunk, it has added more confidence for myself personally.

Again, this is what I see so I don't expect people to FOMO in just because the chart looks sexy(to me) haha

Have a fantastic week ahead and looking forward to seeing what the next few months and years hold for IHL

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3696/3696579-5cbac9e25e205c77984e472487f4140b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.