IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi @DaveFisherI don't know for certain, but I suspect most of...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Hi @DaveFisher

I don't know for certain, but I suspect most of the delay is not coming from the SEC, but rather from Incannex. I believe they are executing their preferred timeframe, and of course it is impossible for me as an investor to know what factors they have been weighing, and where they are in their 'ideal world' schedule, but my sense is that they did not want the securities to be listed yet.

As some have already noted, if the ADRs had listed much earlier, the IPO would have required the issuance of 20+ million shares more than are now required thanks to the higher share price. It is likely the company and their contracted parties have been working hard to spur pre-IPO investment to this very end.

I completely agree, the road ahead is 100% worth the wait. My gut tells me we're very close now, and as a fun consolation for not having listed yet, at least we get to see the SP at all time highs. That's no small thing! The SP has grown by 77% since the August 18th announcement that the listing process had begun. In a very real sense, the NASDAQ journey has already started.

It has been great to see everyone feeling festive and I wish I could join some of you on the GC - I'm overseas currently so not possible. But I'm sure there will be more cause for celebration in the future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.