IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

There has been a lot of speculation regarding Nasdaq listing...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    There has been a lot of speculation regarding Nasdaq listing timelines since it was announced, the only thing we know for sure is it will happen sooner rather than later. The clearest indicator being the website pushed live again, whether it's this week or 4 from now won't make much of a difference in my opinion.

December might not perform best on market however I honestly feel that we will be in a somewhat artificial bubble shielding us from broader market macro factors upon listing as it is an IPO and it's heavily supported by hype and marketing.

The listing event in itself is expected to create quite the frenzy, as most have suggested opinion supports it to be over subscribed creating a gold rush for stock which is currently extremely tightly held. For me the real fireworks begin with the news flow post listing, that will be where the real fuel is added to the fire as will see a biblical shift in volume. It's not often you find a stock that can both market and garner interest on an IPO and then actually continue to increase that interest immediately with a series ground of breaking Ann's.

We know our BOD is strategic and meticulous in delivery but I think the way the next 6-12 months plays out will surprise even the most stout of IHL Supporters.
    Last edited by JTFelsch: 15/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.