IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Doubtful, in my view.I think the news flow the BOD has lined up...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Doubtful, in my view.

I think the news flow the BOD has lined up for December and January will outweigh any concern they might have about an end of year slow down.
    Statistics don't actually bear out the end of year slowdown except perhaps the couple of weeks leading up to Christmas, for companies not engaged in retail commerce. However this can be countered by the rebalancing of institutional portfolios, which sell off stock that has underperformed, and increase or open new positions (we're good candidates for this) in stocks that are in a significant uptrend. There is even the 'Santa Claus Rally' which often sees an influx of funds into stocks between December 26th and January 2nd.

These somewhat predictable trends don't really stand up to the fundamental milestones of the business that are imminent: I think the BOD will be looking to those more than anything else. If they are doing their roadshow now, and for the next week or two, there is no apparent reason why that should not result in a full subscription to the $25M USD IPO, with overflow into purchases on market both on the ASX before listing, and on the NASDAQ post listing. That's the primary goal. If we list at the end of November, that would leave two full weeks of price action before any pre-Christmas slow down might take effect. Two slightly slower weeks while we all celebrate the end of the year is no big deal, and could be more than made up for by the post Christmas rebound.

Remember, a short period of seasonal slow down is far less significant than the order of magnitude boost in volume we will see from arriving on the NASDAQ. This means on balance, an overwhelmingly positive momentum for the company. Management will then be looking towards the market's responses to IHL-42X phase 2b results in late Dec, or January, as well as the announcement that recruitment has started for IHL-675a phase 1 trial has started in December or January, and likewise for Psi-GAD phase 2a trial. There may even be an IHL-216 TBI update, or one concerning the mysterious second psychedelic program the company has mentioned.

I think I'm about as certain the listing will happen no later than the first week of December, as you seem to be certain it won't! I guess we'll see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.