IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-9782

1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Find it odd (in a positive way this time) that there's a bit of news coverage around the latest filing. Someone mentioned it earlier too...? Was HC "Hot News" and some other sites picking up on it like Renaissance Capital.

Interesting they use the terminology "sets terms" - to me I don't think we list at lower than $10 / ADSs and we close to finalisation. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3828/3828864-ca9cdca70770f2280e092ebf52f98eb8.jpg

@Freddieflintoff right with you on that - today was a clear change in PA just happening to coincide with the 55c price being set / proposed... I think we should actually be pretty happy with the SP where it is at the moment - I sincerely believe that if there was an ADSs price to set for the IPO, then we would've retraced a fair bit harder after running 60 - 70% in two weeks.
    @thevinnys once again thanks for jumping in with some clear information for other posters. I was aware of that being the case and was really only wanting @1ncog to provide a bit of thoughts as to why any company in Aus would pursue trials before trying to get FDA pre-IND then run a whole another set of trials. The BoD is savvy enough to have known this would not be the case and if it was, would have done pre-clinicals only then gone for pre-IND. Not run an expensive useless Phase II in two Uni's in Australia...
    @everyone else.... relax. Let IHL do it's thang... Bit of slap and tickle before the main event

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.