IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi @tradingformils,I don't think I was blindly looking at...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Hi @tradingformils,

I don't think I was blindly looking at anything - I believe my queries and analysis were very specific, and I think it is fair to say that I take the time to look at things deeper than most.

You stated:
    "If you read the 3rd Form F-1/A submission in detail, OSA, TBI, and IHL-675A are ALL heading straight to phase 2 FDA trials. Indeed they all seem to be skipping phase 1 FDA trials, considering the current work done at the pre-clinical and clinical level in Australia. Furthermore, there's significant known safety studies behind CBD to aid our FDA submission."

I understand this, however, I also understand that this is the intent, meaning it is yet to materialise. Hence, the reason why the pipeline progress chart on the Form F-1/A No.3, is the way it is. Do you agree with this?

You stated:
    "By the looks of it, the NASDAQ listing could be any day now."

Respectfully, I ask, how do you qualify this opinion? To be honest, posters have been stating similar things for the past 2-3 months. Don't get me wrong, the sooner the better in my opinion, but I persoanlly am happy to wait and respect the process.

You stated:
    "After we list (reading the 3rd Form F-1/A submission), it seems we have the following news that will drop to drive the share price and keep punters interested/speculating for months:
    1. OSA results (due Q4 2021)"

That is factually incorrect. The results are due, Q1 2022, as per the screen shot below. Yes, the interim results were due in Q4 2021, however, the Company moved the timeline in an announcement dated 28/10/21, ASX website.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3828/3828920-3af3e4bdf2a1621681968724307f49f4.jpg
    Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it, cheers.

This post is my humble personal opinion only, is not fact or advice - please do your own research.

Last edited by 1ncog: 24/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.