IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-9794

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Comment 1: "I take the time to look at things deeper than most"
    Reply 1: doesn't seem that way mate...you didn't even care to read today's US filing (see below).

Comment 2: "I understand this, however, I also understand that this is the intent, meaning it is yet to materialise. Hence, the reason why the pipeline progress chart on the Form F-1/A No.3, is the way it is. Do you agree with this?"
    Reply 2: well anything could happen in the future. But let's follow the company's guidelines and avoid speculation here. IHL is intending to list on a major index - the Nasdaq. This isn't the Bahamas or pink sheets. There's strict rules and regulations the company has to abide by listing on the Nasdaq, which is why the listing process is taking longer than expected and why it had to file the F-1/A statement 3x now.

Furthermore, IHL's management (quality) and its reputable consultants have been talking to the FDA about its drug programs for months and months now, and have even had some pre-IND conversations (see public ASX announcements). For these reasons, if it wasn't true, you'd think IHL wouldn't be allowed to write conjecture and that it's moving straight towards US FDA phase 2 human clinical trials in the F-1/A form. That would be misleading and deceptive conduct, and certainly wouldn't pass the Nasdaq's listing requirements.

In fact, we've worked on an internal IPO listing before and wrote a significant part of the IPO market analysis section. The checks and balances that you have to go through are comprehensive by the regulators. If you want to write a comment, you have to reference where it came from and not Wikipedia-- it has to be from a legit source, such as a reputable institution. So, from a compliance perspective, stating that OSA, TBI, and IHL-675A are ALL heading straight to phase 2 FDA trials would most likely need supporting evidence. Moreover, if you have read all of the announcements, you would know that IHL's fast tracking most of its drug development programs because there's substantial evidence supporting the safety of CBD and psilocybin.

Comment 3: "1. OSA results (due Q4 2021)"That is factually incorrect. The results are due, Q1 2022, as per the screen shot below. Yes, the interim results were due in Q4 2021, however, the Company moved the timeline in an announcement dated 28/10/21, ASX website."
    Reply 3: I thought you said, "I take the time to look at things deeper than most". Did you not read the drug pipeline chart posted in your own research - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/general-discussion.5330178/page-9755?post_id=57820162. It clearly says "Australian CT compete Q4 2021"

How about you do some research before hurling accusations across the room?
    To your first million,
    -Trading For Millions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.