IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-9873

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    My take is, we're looking at a pretty thin order book all things considered. Yes, there are a lot more shares for sale than last week... but we're still only talking 3M shares or so, and a few 100k of those are unrealistically high and stand zero chance of selling this side of Christmas. The exchange will purge them by the end of play.

We have to start comparing these numbers to the volume we can expect on the NASDAQ - all I can say is it will be rapidly much larger.

The ASX is not only comparatively disinterested in the sector - we're also coming to the end of a period of expectation regarding the listing, during which the stock has already run hard. ASX investors, in a very real sense, are ready to pass the baton to a fresh runner in the relay race. NASDAQ investors will arrive fresh, with the energy of a party just getting started. They will arrive in greater numbers, with deeper pockets, and a larger appetite. Whether on day one, or day twenty, that should be what we see AFTER listing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.