IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-9915

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hey jalo20 , I too have been in it from the early days . I did a lot or research early and read many a good post from excellent posters and bought early and continued to buy as the company built up . The board has done the hard work and continue to work hard to implement their strategy . We now wait for the SEC and FDA and news to roll out .

In my view if you have done the DD understand the business and it’s potential given the unique nature of what they are doing and take a medium to long term view it will be fine once all boxes get ticked as the company builds from here . I am comfortable here . They are on track nothing has changed and we are on track .

I am not unsettled at all by the newbies and I really don’t know what all the fuss is about with the newbies if they truly understand the fundamentals . We are on the cusp of a US listing and potentially special biotech that on success should provide a significant re valuation .

I think the ones that are concerned are the short term investors expecting an immediate stag on listing . It may come but if not patience is required given the fundamentals and the products they are developing . In my view patience is needed and will be rewarded . To each their own , but if investors are seeking a stag on listing that may not happen . So I sense it is those investors that are nervous .

As an investor with a long term view I am not concerned even if it remains at the levels of the placement in the US and builds over the next few months as the news flows . In fact I expect there may not be a stag although I am hoping there is and if oversubscribed there will , but regardless I am of the view it will build into the new year and be multiples from here in time . Patience needed in my view . AIMO of course .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.