IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

You have a good point Driver1.Any of the relevant and >certain<...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    You have a good point Driver1.

Any of the relevant and >certain< information they need can be obtained by reading through the activity reports and presentations.

Other than that, take what people say on any platform with a grain of salt as its usually speculation.

There's no harm in speculating but it seems to have confused some newbies that the speculation 'is the news'.

Friends, as we progress, you'll see what is unfolding in time. You can wait for the news and then satisfy your positions or you can acquire some shares early due to the fact of your DD and supporting market news released by the BOD.

Let's take a second psychedelic trail for example, as we anticipate the announcement of the second or more psychedelic trail/s, it may also not happen at the same time. However, knowing that we have the great Dr Paul L who at the same time has commenced the first and leading psychedelic program in Australia, it's really doubtful that they'll stop at one trail. for this reason my personal position (if I hadn't maxed out already) would be to acquire more shares and hold as the psychedelic industry is only in its infancy. Kind of like the dot com era also know as the dot com >boom<.

I'd hate to miss this opportunity just as many did in the dot com era. We're in a new era of medicine and we have the best in Australia leading the psychedelics program which will ultimately be the new (legal) medicine.

There's an abundance of videos and written testimonies of those who have had positive reactions from recreational psychedelics which reinforces the fact that it >can< absolutely work in a concentrate or combined formula.

In saying all this, good luck to all and let's keep the peace here. I'd also like to say thanks to all the past and present committed posters on the IHL forums. You've all been, in one way or another, an asset to the rest of the community.

GLTA
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.