IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Uh, if the intention (as you say) was to raise capital to...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Uh, if the intention (as you say) was to raise capital to specifically fund the development of their psychedelic asset (start an entirely new spinoff company, psycannex - owned by Ihl) & open clinics -Then absolutely, saying that when announcing the raise, would have gone down a LOT better with existing holders / the market.

Joel wouldn’t have needed to do that interview defending his words.

Instead, we got surprised with what I attached above (note what they say the funds will be used for).

I feel like you are twisting the reality slightly…. Yes, they opened clarion after the fact, but, was that the reason for the raise? When did they ever say that?

I never said the raise itself was a bad thing, and even say in hindsight it was good for “the company”.

But you cannot deny, the way they did it, damaged trust in what management say.

Just as I have said, my biggest fear moving forward, is WHEN the further dilution will come from the next raise on the NASDAQ (going to be a lot bigger than $13mil for sure).

This fear is compounded by the fact Joel is strategically saying that whilst it won’t occur “with the redomicile”, it is on the cards.

For existing holders, this is the biggest risk to our investment. Consolidation + Dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.