IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-17791

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    And what do you all make of our “IP Strategy & Patent Protection” given that our “lead asset” (IHL-42X) has Sud Agarwal listed as an “inventor”, he knows EXACTLY what it is & involves and the inside info on the trial data from his tenure, yet….

He completely sells out of our company, and is actively involved in developing another drug comprising of dronabinol, targeting the exact same disorder (OSA) & part of that new development is claiming short-comings in Incannex’s formulation (soft gel). Our patent protection is apparently as good as a hole in a condom.

The whole thing stinks, from the “concept” these guys use to drum up interest, and their cookie cutter template for pumping out the same thing in various forms to ultimately, obtain money for themselves from investors.

Now Joel’s dad is jumping on the bandwagon, with an “AI” program to come up with “Novel” drugs and combinations to do the same thing over and over again. About to issue performance shares to himself if he can “collaborate” with other “biotechs” - I have a good idea what the next announcement will be in that regard & who I suspect one of those biotechs will be…

Take away suds contributions to Incannex, their “next” batch of development ideas will probably come from 1AI and money will be interchanged between companies and siphoned away - similarly to what Sud was doing with his CRO and IRX.

I’m out, and I wish you all the best in your own investments and hope I am entirely wrong with where my thoughts are taking me.

At this point, I’m happy to offset the capital loss against other profits, and be rid of the sketchiness that seems to revolve around these types of companies and directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.