IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Sorry to Sapporo, Ham, your post debunks his claims fair and...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Sorry to Sapporo, Ham, your post debunks his claims fair and easily.

@sapporo your post is very well researched and does raise important questions such as why did we bother with APRIX, but it's also contextualized by 18 months of hindsight - i.e. if our BOD could foresee a 95%~ reduction in share price 18 months after the deal, would they still have gone along with it? The money was absolutely flowing in at the time.

Your post lost it's validity when you claimed Sud immediately started selling - I've watched Sud's share price actions for a long time and was especially worried when he started to sell off pre-redomicile and thus relieved when the criminal implications came to light.

Your bias shows when you are ascribing intent to Sud's lack of attendance to the meetings being because he opposed the deal.

Sud was also not present in the NASDAQ bell ringing for the dual listing, does that he means he then opposed the NASDAQ? Because he has many affiliations with countless US companies.

still, I appreciate you adding some life back to the forum, I'm not a fan of the reddit threads. A lot is still up in the air with this company, let's just hope the bod can pull us out of muddy waters

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.