IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I would suggest all the people bleeding from this redomicile are...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    I would suggest all the people bleeding from this redomicile are justified in having a whinge. The process to switch to the NASDAQ has been amateur at best. With little to no support from the company in the process. Thankfully many helpful posters within this community assisted to make the process a little easier.

Newsflow is now very limited and very little volume flowing through. You can't blame people for being pissed.

Personally I think Joel has to the AGM to prove his worth, or be replaced with someone better, to run the company. His performance has been woeful to date, yet pulls a massive salary. I'd vote for TheVinnys in a heartbeat.

Anyways, Joel if your reading anything on here (Or have 1 of your plebs doing it for you), you are on notice. Pull your finger out and start to inform shareholders what you're doing to fix things. Remember we pay your wages, not the other way around!!!

It would be interesting to chat to the board and see what they think of the progress to date, Joel's performance and where we're at right now!

It wouldn't take much I would think to get a 5% count of votes and serve a 249D on Joel or other board members in the company if deemed necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.