IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-252

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Agreed THC completely different biz to us.

I'd assume dental biz is worth around 10-20M MC as it was trading as such before the company moved into medicinal cannabis.

For oils side of the biz I'd compare to AGH in terms of revs and patient numbers. They are also partnered w/ Cannvalate for distribution. AGH currently at 90M MC and is still very far off its ATH.

Then the novel IP trials side which is the real company maker, BOT was the closest thing we had to a leading peer before they had their 2 botched trials. BOT was trading at over 200M MC at their highs for months. They did so after I think achieving 2 successful trial results, one in acne and one in a superbug killer. Both iirc were Phase 1B.

IHL trading in a very uncertain state atm because we haven't proved anything so far, derisking hasnt happened yet.
    INCANNEX was only formed mid last year, and from Oct to December we sourced 1K patients. First revs only came end of last quarter, so to the market we are still fairly unproven.
    IHL needing to execute its trials and continue to grow the oils biz which it is currently doing. Continued growth in oils sales alone will raise our MC from these levels IMO, but to see another epic run the only catalyst that can achieve this is trial success. That's why we are all here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.