IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-266

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Well said Mickey . I agree with you . How anyone could assert that this board has not walked the talk is very strange indeed given the history . I too have been a shareholders for years and take the view that the Board has made significant achievements as you have noted and in fact have done so relatively quickly . It is an IP model which requires attention to detail and the need need to satisfy very specific requirements along the way . I know that the Board is very hardworking and have significant skin in the game and want this to succeed and are pressing to get the trials going for the shareholders and themselves .

It may take a little more time and remember that once the company attends to its required steps it must await steps being taken by the authorities in this space which work to their own timetable . I am of the view as I have stated before that patience is needed here .

There may be some delay but that is to be expected in the biotech space given the government controls and the need to get it right . These investments in this space cannot be rushed as there are many third parties involved that need to tick the boxes . The IP that IHL is investing inn is a potential game changer and company maker on successful trials . I am in early and heavy but and am prepared to allow the company to build and achieve its objectives .

One must also factor in that the Covid 19 virus has also impacted the economy and caused delays for in the timelines of all businesses as well as creating opportunities which opportunities you will be aware this board has seized upon . i for one am comfortable and will be patient and I suggest that the patient will be rewarded IMO . But to each their own hey .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.