IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-5064

1. 9,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2761
    I think they will do very well, they are following in IHL's footsteps as far as moving into the psychedelics space by acquiring Halucenex (terrible name for a company by the way if we're looking to shake off the stigma of shrooms as not just being for tripping out baby) and this definitely looks like being the new frontier in treatments for mental health.

They will list in the U.S. within 45 days as per one of their anns that I read, and that is another big plus, but it will be on the OTC board.

My preference is still IHL by far due to the fact that it's more of a medicinal cannabis bio company and has applied for patents for medications that have been successful in preclinical trials and address markets that translate to tens of billions of dollars when talking TAMs.....LOT more blue sky potential here. Creso Pharma seems to be more focused on increasing revenue from your conventional cannabis sales.

Also, it seems that the IHL BOD is seriously looking to get on to the NADSAQ / DOW as opposed to the OTC and that's where the real money flowswink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.