IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-9

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Yes Corgi, moneyflow has certainly not flowed into specs and definitely not our sector in a while.

There is a chance that all of the efforts world governments have been doing (money printer goes brrrrrr) and if Corona starts to taper off then we will likely recover at least temporarily into a bull market again, moneyflow will re-enter from the large end first then trickle down to us.

But that's just one of a few thesis' that could play out, and at the moment it is far from certain.

I'm hoping that is the case, because if optimism returns to the spec market and pot stocks as well then IHL is IMO now set as one of the leaders in the space, we have established ourselves now in the MM space with INCANNEX in a remarkably short period of time. Remember in 2018 and early 2019 IHL was not considered a MM company at all, but just a mouthguard company.

There's a lot of interest happening over in BOT at the moment, and also among some other biotechs...
    Perhaps market still not seeing IHL as a proper bio because we haven't had a trial result yet? But when we do I expect the moneyflow coming red hot and straight for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.